Chancellor, Steward, Seneschal, Castellan, Hand - whatever you want to call the King's executive officer or "right hand", it's an important position. Thus it requires a symbol of office with gravitas.
This is not that symbol, but we like it anyway. If you don't know the significance of the gesture, you need to get out more.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Is not real bronze, that's just the color, don't be a dumbass
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Unlikely to fit Sarnori, but no big deal most of the Tagaez Fen are dead anyway