God bless these ladies celebrating their freedom. Why? Because, as they describe it, "...life is just more adventurous without a bra."
Who are we to argue?
All the images are taken in assorted badass locations. For instance, (1) what you see above was taken on Bear Peak. Below (2) is one taken at Escalante National Monument.
(3) Here we have one at Mt. Rainier State Park.
Brought to you today by 3 of our most popular designs -
Death Card, American Jedi, and of course, Sandor Clegane, Modern Machine-Gunner:
(4) This one was shot at Mt. St. Helens Volcanic Monument.
(5) This is the Continental Divide Trail.
Among the assorted hashtags these women use are, #fiercewomen, #womenwhoexplore, #womenempoweringwomen, #strongwomen, #realwomen, #keepitwild, and #forceofnature. We think they should add #madduo and #swingingdickapproved to that lineup.
(6) This wonderfully topless outdoorswoman is in Cascades National Park.
(7) Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
(8) Nathrop, Colorado.
(9) Tie Creek (Boise National Forest maybe?)
(10) Hot springs somewhere in Iceland.
Stop for a moment...check out our Death Card shirt (click the image to see more). Don't forget to use topoffed when you check out.
(11) This is Multnomah Falls, near Portland.
(12) Chautauqua Park.
(13) Mt. Hood, Oregon.
(14) Somewhere in Hawaii...
(15) We're not entirely sure where this one was shot, but it's gorgeous.
(16) Wetterhorn Peak, Uncompahgre Wilderness (Colorado).
(17) Somewhere near Reykjavík, Iceland.
(18) The Brins Mesa Trail (looks like Arizona mebbe.)
(19) Stowe Pinnacle (Vermont).
If you want to follow these ladies, check out @Braless_Adventures on Instagram.
If you're looking for place to have your own adventure, try the NPS Park Finder.
If you'd like to pledge some support to the great outdoors (not specifically to the braless women who trek there, mind you), check out the National Park Foundation.
Like our Feel the Bang shirt maybe?
Be sure to take a look at our online magazine when you have time.
There's always new and interesting things to find on social media. Why, have you ever heard of Fish Bras?