Cheeks are for more than just cheek weld; hence, Cheeks on peaks. No shit, it's a thing! In fact, there are a whole slew of hashtags to go with it (and more than one IG account like @cheeksonpeaks, too).
These images were taken all over the world. Links to the respective accounts down below.
1. We have no idea where this is, but presumably, she's been (or is about to go) climbing.
2. In the Kodachrome Basin, Utah.
3. Another one we're not sure of (location wise), but gosh we could look at it all day.
4. Grand Canyon maybe?
5. Doing som trail running in California.
Article brought to you by this shirt.
6. On the Franz Josef Glacier.
7. Atop Mt.Lassen in NORCAL.
8. On Cucamonga Peak, in the San Gabriels!
9. We're not sure where this is either, but it's gorgeous.
Every bit of it.
Think cheeks are important? Us too. Read this article to understand why.
Be sure to come back for updates. See more NSIAT articles here.
CHEEKS ON PEAKS - NO SHIT IT"S A THING!
Now, follow the Mall Ninja and check out some of our articles about gear.